Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How much is postage for K40 from USA to Canada

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Konton's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2000
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know how much postage is on the mailers that now come with K40 to send from the USA to Canada? I put on the 80 cent stamp and sent it out. But now I'm betting it was more than that. I hope they either just send it out, or return it to me.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jefury's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hopefully they'll mail it back or send it out, if it's not enough.

    The postage is always going up here in Canada, so my plan is, I'm going to bring the mailer with the film inside to the post office and weigh it to get the right postage price, to be on the safe side.

    The mailer says S8 - 70g, so maybe a website or something will tell the updated price.

    Hope everything turns out fine.

    Jeffery

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •